Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: April 16, 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that Converts Prohibits when Customer uses the Converts software. BY USING THE CONVERCY, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE CONVERCY.
In connection with Customer’s use of the Convercy, Customer agrees not to, and not to encourage or allow any other person or entity to, do any of the following:
- Transmit or display any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code.
- Leave or post negative reviews about Convercy on any platform in an effort to extract extraordinary benefits from Convercy, or use any review system to threaten or blackmail Convercy representatives into providing refunds or other monetary payouts.
- Harass, threaten, use inappropriate language or behave in an abusive way towards Convercy representatives, including with respect to Convercy’s support team or through its communication channels.
- Engage in activities or transmit any information that are libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Make public false statements, defamatory remarks or false claims against Convercy or with respect to the Convercy.
- Adversely impact the availability, reliability or stability of the Convercy.
- Launch or facilitate, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial-of-service attack on any Convercy or on any third party.
- Attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Convercy or using the Convercy in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Convercy, to any user of the Convercy, to any of our respective customers or to their customers.
- Test or reverse-engineer the Convercy in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Use the Convercy in any manner that may subject Convercy any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Use the Convercy in any manner that violates any applicable third-party policies or requirements that Convercy has communicated to Customer or to which Customer is subject.
- Use the Convercy to engage in or in connection with fraudulent activity or use Customer’s account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others without their express consent.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Violate or facilitate the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation, including laws and regulations, or otherwise promote or engage in illegal activities.
- Register a Convercy account with an email of a throw-away email address provider or any other publicly accessible email address.
- Create a Convercy account for the purpose of competitive evaluation or research.
- Circumvent user limitations by sharing account logins.
- Attempt to use unpaid sandbox/test accounts for anything other than exploring the Convercy, including: (1) attempting to copy pages from an unpaid Convercy account to a paid Convercy account or (2) attempting to sync an unpaid Convercy account to a paid Convercy account.
- Reveal your account password to others or allowing use of your account by others.
- Fail to make a reasonable effort to protect your passwords and to secure resources against unauthorized use or access or fail to configure your hardware and software in a way that reasonably prevents unauthorized users from accessing your account.
All determinations related to violations of this Acceptable Use Policy will be made by Convercy in its sole discretion. Convercy reserves the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time without notice by posting changes to Convercy’s Site. When we do, we will also revise the “Last Updated” date of this Acceptable Use Policy.